We collect information about users of our Service (our “Customers”), as well as our Customers’ end users (“End Users”) (collectively, “you”, “your”, or “yourself”). Note that Customers are also End Users, with access to our products. Some of the information collected may be Personal Data (defined as personal data of End Users that is processed by Searchunify on behalf of Customers). Your rights regarding Personal Data are described in this Policy.
By using the service, you agree that your information will be governed as described by this Policy, and that your usage of our website and products with any disputes arising thereof over privacy are subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service (“Terms”) which are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
What Information we collect
With your usage of our products and services we may collect information which might be classified as Personal information (defined below). The information we collect, and how that information is used, can vary as per your usage of our products and services.
We collect and store content that you create, fill, submit, post, provide, transmit, save or display in the process of using our product/website. Such content includes any Personal Information or other sensitive information that you choose to include.
- Personal Information – Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. Such information may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We shall collect personally identifiable information from you voluntarily and only after appropriate consent.
- We may collect information like business email, contact and other personal identifiable information, where a Searchunify product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, Services and advertising.
- You may request a demo of the Searchunify tool from our site. We shall require your complete name and your business email. You shall have the option to opt in for sharing your information.
- To use the Searchunify tool and its functionality, you will need to register with us using our Login forms, to be shared as per request and to be filled only after appropriate consent.
- Non-Personal Information – Non-personal information is that which cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information (like age, profession or gender). Non-personally identifiable information may also include user IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data.
We do not store any personal information with your use of Searchunify website(https://www.searchunify.com), but we store the information we collect with unique identifiers tied to the browser, application, or device you’re using. This helps us enhance your browsing experience.
When you’re signed in to the Searchunify product, we collect information that we store with your Searchunify Account, which we treat as personal information and store as per technological and organizational measures outlined under the General Data Protection Regulation.
How we use information we collect
We may collect your personal/non-personal information when you visit our website, agree to our cookies policy and provide us data in the forms on our website. We also collect information when you provide it to us by requesting for demos/trial/sign-up/attend webinars.
We may use the collected information to provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote Searchunify Services to our clients/visitors. The information may also help you in accessing and use our services including downloading, uploading, content sharing and collaborating.
Searchunify has integrated the component of custom analytics (with the anonymizer function). Searchunify’s Analytics tool collects and analyse the data to know the behavior of user’s searches. Analytic data helps companies know the user behaviour to provide their customers better user experience in more efficient way.
We may use the information to respond to your requests, questions, queries, and comments; to provide customer support; to send you security alerts and updates. We may also use the information to communicate directly with you, in case you do not want to receive any communication from searchunify, you can opt out any time.
How we share information we collect
We do not share your collected information with any third-party as such. However, we may share the information internally within Grazitti Interactive’s departments. We will not share your information with other interested parties unless you have given us your consent to do so. We can use your data for marketing purposes if you opt-in while giving your consent. Grazitti Interactive is obliged to share your information under any/all applicable and judicial laws with/without your consent.
How we store and secure information we collect
Grazitti Interactive is compliant to ISO27001:2013, PIMS and HIPAA. We have all the international standards, controls, technical measures, policies and procedures in place to keep your data secured. Considering the potential risks to data, we conduct VAPT from third-party and perform regular internal/external audits. Where applicable the below scenarios:
- If you use a third party cloud server to host our product and have all the access with you then, responsibility for securing storage and access to the information you put into the Services rests with you and not Grazitti Interactive.
- If you use a third party cloud server to host our product and take our product support services only then, the responsibility for the product lies with us. But securing the data, server access, the data storage and server maintenance rests with you and your hosting company.
- If you use a third party cloud server to host our product and take our services to manage the server then, the responsibility for securing the server credentials and access to the information lies with us.
- If you use our products hosted on server managed by us then, it’s Grazitti’s responsibility to implement the security measures to keep your data secured.
Grazitti will store the data acquired from you for a predetermined period. You have the right to request for data erasure at any time with reference to point (d) under your rights. The criteria used to determine the period of storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the initiation/fulfillment of the contract.
Your rights on your information
You can contact us by e-mail to request to access, amend, delete your personal data with us. You also have the option to opt-out for any/all services. Grazitti Interactive is compliant with GDPR and provides you several rights in relation to your personal data like access to, utilization, restriction of processing, data erasure and more.
a) Right of confirmation
You have the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed at Grazitti Interactive.
b) Right of access
You have the right to obtain information about your personal data stored with us and to know the purpose of the processing.
Furthermore, you have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. Where this is the case, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
c) Right to rectification
You have the right to rectify of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
d) Right to erasure
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data where one of the following grounds applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent to which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, and you wish to request the erasure of personal data stored by Grazitti Interactive, you may request the same.
e) Right to data portability
As per GDPR article 6(1), 9(2), you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit the data to another controller/company. In order to assert the right to data portability, you may contact Grazitti Interactive.
f) Right to object
As per GDPR article 6, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data. We will no longer process your personal data in the event of the objection is raised unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
g) Right to withdraw data protection consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of personal data at any time. If you wish to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, you may contact Grazitti Interactive at firstname.lastname@example.org
All aspects of this website – design, text, graphics, forms, underlying source code and all other literary and artistic aspects – are copyright of Grazitti Interactive and its affiliates.
In accessing these web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for non-commercial and non-transferrable reference only. No part of this website may be copied in any form or by any means without prior permission of the Website Owner.
If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com
How to contact us
Grazitti interactive has a designated Data Protection Officer, who shall act as the point of contact for clients, customers and to ensure their data safety.
The Data Protection Officer is: