Time to Clean Your Content Using Search Analytics
Your visitors form their first impression of your website within the first 2.6 seconds of landing. That’s the time you have to impress your visitors.
To effectively engage your visitors, you must be able to proactively deliver what they’re looking for and empower them to find relevant information quickly.
To ensure that only useful information reaches people, you need to maintain a repository of high-performing content. For that, you will have to identify the most useful content in your repository, weed out low-performing pieces, and make the functional content easily accessible and searchable.
Get Greater Value Out of Your Content with Search Analytics
Simply follow these three steps to get better returns from your content.
1. Measure Content Performance
- Real-time search analytics help you dive deeper into user search behavior and content usability. Using search analytics, you can see what users are actually searching for and whether they are finding the search results helpful.
- The number of clicks on a search result portrays its relevance. You can track conversions with analytics to segregate relevant content pieces from the rest.
2. Manage Content Quality
- Look for results garnering the least number of clicks using search analytics. Examine the results for quality and analyze the possible reasons for their below-average performance. Then, on the basis of your analysis, either remove or restructure those content pieces.
- Take a look at Time on Page for particular content pieces. Optimize the content length, if required. Readers don’t have the time to go through extremely long pieces. Therefore, support your content with rich text and media, and track its performance continuously.
- Identify duplicate content and archive or re-frame it to reduce the risk of losing a lead.
3. Make Useful Content Easily Searchable
- Identify the number of times the results display irrelevant content and remove those results.
- Use analytics to get reports related to content classification. You can identify the content that’s not categorized and sort it later.
- Convert your high-performing content into reusable content snippets to embed them into other key pieces.
Analyze the usability of your content with an enterprise search solution
SearchUnify’s real-time analytics empower you to deliver outstanding customer experience. It also ensures that only relevant content is generated and displayed to the visitors. How does that work? Well, that’s another story. Intrigued? If yes, then why don’t you request a demo and see SearchUnify in live action?